30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
For any purchase made directly through SableFlow.com, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee (“Return Policy”). If you are unsatisfied from SableFlow.com, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. You may return any (non-printed) Sable Flow product purchased on SableFlow.com (“Product”) in accordance with the terms below. If you have a Product over 30 days and are experiencing issues with the Product, we offer a Warranty, as defined below.
(Note, for Art prints purchased as separate items, see Art Prints Specific Section below)
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
A return within the US must be requested at Sableflow.com/returns within 30 days of your purchase date. In the case of pre-orders, within 30 days of delivery date.
To return an international order, a return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service here.
You must return the Product to Sable Flow to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
How to Proceed :
Visit us at SableFlow.com/returns to inform us of your decision to cancel the sale. Alternatively, you may inform us of your decision to cancel this sale by a clear statement via email to
Regardless of which option you choose, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation (via email, or online chat without delay.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Additional terms and conditions:
The cancellation period will expire 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Sable Flow product you purchased.
You assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Sable Flow.
If you return Product to Sable Flow without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, Sable Flow retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product(s).
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
If you have received the goods in connection with the sale, you shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this sale to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, unless we otherwise notify you in writing at the time of cancellation. You are liable only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Sable Flow Limited Warranty
Important: by using your Sable Flow product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Sable Flow 30 day limited warranty (the “Warranty”) as set out below.
Do not use your product until you have read the terms of this Warranty.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Warranty, do not use the product and return it within the return period set forth in the Return Policy or the authorized distributor where you purchased it for a refund within their stated return period.
What is covered?
Sable Flow warrants to the original purchaser that your Sable Flow-branded product and Sable Flow-branded product accessories (collectively, the "Product") shall be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
What is NOT covered?
Sable Flow does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. This Warranty does not cover software embedded in any Product and related services provided by Sable Flow or Bluetooth connectivity.
This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product that was purchased from an authorized reseller or authorized sales channel and manufactured by or for Sable Flow and has an authorized “Sable Flow” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Warranty does not apply to any:
- Non-Sable Flow products, even if included or sold with a Product, including, without limitation, any counterfeit products
- Purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller
- Product(s) purchased from or used outside the country of sale
- Product(s) missing a valid serial number
- Products that are, or Sable Flow reasonably believes to be, stolen
- Consumables (such as batteries)
- Software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product
- Product or part of a Product that has been serviced, altered, refurbished, or modified by anyone who is not authorized by Sable Flow
- Any cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents In addition
- Any damage or defects caused by:
- Use with non-Sable Flow products;
- Accident (including, but not limited), abuse, improper or abnormal use, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, mishandling, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind;
- Normal wear and tear or aging of the Product
- Operating the Product
- Outside the permitted or intended uses described by Sable Flow
- Not in accordance with instructions provided by Sable Flow
- With improper voltage or power supply
- Cleaning the product with products that may damage surfaces such as (but not limited to):
- Damage from improper placement
- Damage from improper wall mounting procedure
- Damage from not mounting products onto Studs.
- No Sable Flow reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty.
What will Sable Flow do in the event the warranty is breached?
If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to Sable Flow, Sable Flow will at its option:
- Repair the Sable Flow Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Replace the Sable Flow Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously re-manufactured parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Exchange the Sable Flow Product for a refund of your purchase price
- In the event of such a claim, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Sable Flow itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law. When a Product or part is replaced or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes Sable Flow’s property.
How do I obtain warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, a return authorization must be requested from our customer service team. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service here. You must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Sable Flow.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, Sable Flow requires you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with other requirements before receiving warranty service. It is likely that, software, firmware or other materials will be updated to the most recent version of the mug software during warranty service and Sable Flow will not be responsible for any request to stay on any earlier software. For more specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, visit the Sable Flow help website.
Sable Flow reserves the right to change the method by which Sable Flow may provide warranty service to you, and your Sable Flow Product’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service. Service will be limited to the options available in the country where service is requested. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. You may be responsible for shipping and handling charges if the Sable Flow Product cannot be serviced in the country it is in. If you seek service in a country that is not the country of purchase, you will comply with all applicable import and export laws and regulations and be responsible for all custom duties, V.A.T. and other associated taxes and charges. For international service, Sable Flow may repair or replace Sable Flow Products and parts with comparable Sable Flow Products and parts that comply with local standards.
Art Prints Sold Separately from Secret Whiteboards
Since our items are printed to order, we don’t do traditional returns for those items.
We cannot accept returns but if your print is damaged during shipping, reach out to our support team and we will provide a replacement of the same design or refund within 30 days of receipt of product.
You must provide photos of the following when submitting a Art print request:
- Shipment packaging
- product front (full view of artwork) including damaged area
- product close up of damage
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SABLE FLOW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH THE SABLE FLOW PRODUCT OR ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION STORED IN THE SABLE FLOW PRODUCT.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS. SABLE FLOW DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR REPLACE THE SABLE FLOW PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF INFORMATION STORED ON THE SABLE FLOW PRODUCT.
SOME STATES (COUNTRIES AND PROVINCES) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.